Our no-nonsense approach to Google AdWords
Whether you are new to PPC or have an existing campaign running our first priority is to work with you to find out your goals/objectives, offering and target audience. From there we move on to reviewing your existing campaign, if you have one, and it's performance - we look at several metrics to grade your AdWords account to determine how effective it is. Finally, we'll suggest an optimal campaign structure, or revisions to an existing campaign, given your budget or ad spend.
PPC Audit Factors We Check
- Use of Text Ads on Google Search Network
- Use of Display Ads, Remarketing on the Google Display Network
- Implementation of Goal Definitions, Funnels, Google Analytics (GA)
- Conversion Tracking and Events
- Click-Through-Rates (CTR), Cost Per Click (CPC), Conversion Rates
- Ad Text, Copy Relevancy, Banner Design/Call to Action
- Landing Page Relevancy and Optimisation
In short we'll look to maximise your Quality Score which means you'll get more "bang for your AdWords buck"
Quick Pay Per Click Wins
If your budget is limited and you supply your products and services to local businesses in and around Sipson, Hillingdon or further afield in London then we'd suggest using geo-targeting on your PPC Campaign, for example you might want to target customers/prospects within a 50 mile radius. Whilst targeting a wider audience might sound appealing it will cost your more and eat into your Ad Spend. PPC Junkies can determine the most cost effective locations based on actual conversions and analytics and feed that back into the campaign. Other tactics we may recommend include date-parting, ad-scheduling, split testing and optimising Ad Groups ensuring your Quality Score is maintained efficiently and is not harmed by poorly performing keyword phases.